Monday, July 25, 2011

Newest Sweet Reader!

Dear sweet readers,
     I'd like to take this time to apologize for not updating the blog since the medieval times. I haven't been reading as much as I'd like to, but I have a realllyyyyyy good excuse...

dun dun du DUN: Meet our newest Sweet Reader!

This is L.J. His favorite pastimes, in no particular order, include sleeping, eating, and pooping. His favorite things include pacifiers and anything that smell like milk. His mommy gets seriously offended when he cries during story time, but she is dealing with it.

Keep checking back! Will post something soon--if even just a yummy recipe :-)

2 comments:

  1. Hay Mrs.Schrieber! Hows L.J? I can't wait till christmas break so I can blog some more. 5th grade is hard work! I have read so many books but have not had much time to blog because of school work, tests and studying for the tests. Though I have great teachers and enjoy school I can't wait till Christmas break! Your #1 student, Grace

    ReplyDelete