Whatever it is, here is a recipe for one super-fun, scrumptious cupcake:
One box of cake mix, any flavor
3 large eggs
1/3 cup veggie oil
1 cup water
Your favorite frosting
Miniature peanut butter cups
Fruit pie fillings
1. Preheat oven to 350. Line muffin pans with baking cups and spray each with cooking spray.
2. Combine the cake mix, eggs, oil, and water in a large bowl and blend with an electric mixer at medium speed for about 2 minutes.
3. Fill the muffin cups about halfway with batter. Then drop in the surprises of your choice. (Make sure the surprises are edible. That means no pennies or paperclips--ouch!) The batter will rise up around the filling.
4. Bake the cupcakes in the center of the oven for 15-20 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the cake part comes out clean.
5. Let the cupcakes cool before frosting them. Serve them to your friends and watch their faces light up with surprise when they find what's inside. (No shaving cream!)
While you're gathering your cupcake ingredients at the grocery store, stop at the library and check out some of these tasty books!
Read My Review